Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
Types of cookies by purpose
- Techniques: These allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as.
- Customization: These allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor , monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked.
Cookies used in this web
|Cloudflare||Cloudflare||Cloudflare||Session, Persistent||Techniques, Template, Analysis|
How do I disable cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Settings.
- Firefox: Tools, Options, Privacy, History, Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings, Show Advanced Options, Privacy, Content Settings.
- Safari: Preferences, Security.